Nikon Monarch 3000 Stabilized Black
The new Monarch 3000 stabilized is the latest example of Nikon changing the game with its innovative rangefinder technology. With an effective range of nearly 2 miles (3, 000 yards) on reflective targets, we've tripled the ranging capability compared to our award-winning, image-stabilized laser rangefinder introduced last year. For 2018, we've also added an all-new variable intensity Red OLED display that provides either automatic or five selectable brightness levels for maximum contrast against most targets and backgrounds in virtually all lighting conditions. For incline or decline shooting angles, the Monarch 3000 stabilized is equipped with Nikon ID technology that takes the angle out of the Equation.
- Measurement range: 7.3-2,740m/8-3,000 yd.*
- STABILIZED function is employed for facilitating measurement to more distant, smaller targets while reducing the vibration caused by hand movement.
Effect of vibration reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less.**
- Red OLED internal display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function finetunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level.
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ is much evolved and displays the measurement result in approx. 0.3 second
- Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched — ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Distance measurement display step: 0.1m/yd.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Compact body design for comfortable holding
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft for 10 minutes) and fogproof, but not designed for underwater usage; the battery chamber is rainproof
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C/14°F to 122°F
- *Reference value. Under Nikon's measurement conditions.
- **Based on Nikon's measurement standards.