Cuddeback Cuddelink Dual Flash 20MP Model G-5055
This is the 2018 camera. The CuddeLink Cap is built in unlike previous version.
CuddeLink G-Series are for the hunter who want fast access to their trail camera images. CuddeLink cameras wirelessly talk to each other to automatically send the images they take to one Home camera. CuddeLink eliminates having to check multiple trail cameras – instead of checking all your cameras, you only check one.
The CuddeLink G-Series cameras are designed with ultimate performance, full features and enhanced night illumination. Features Cuddeback’s industry leading ¼ second trigger speed, 20 megapixel images, and advanced setup features that allow you to use different settings for day and night. The model G-5055 features Cuddeback’s patented Dual Flash™ technology that has low-glow IR and no-glow Black Flash in one camera – a simple setting allows the hunter to choose what illumination technique to use. Built in low-glow 850nm IR for the best IR illumination, and no-glow 940nm Black Flash® for totally dark illumination. IR has a range exceeding 100 feet while Black Flash has a range to 50 feet.
• CuddeLink is not cell service or Wi-Fi. CuddeLink is a proprietary wireless mesh network that allows the cameras to communicate with each other.
• CuddeLink transmits images from remote cameras to a home image collection camera.
• Up to 15 Remote CuddeLink cameras can send images to 1 Home camera.
• Typical transmission range in a dense forest is ¼ to ½ mile. In open spaces CuddeLink has camera-to-camera range to over 1 mile. Like all wireless systems transmission range will vary with terrain and conditions.
• CuddeLink automatically daisy-chains cameras to extend range to over 4 miles, making CuddeLink deployable on properties of hundreds or thousands of acres.
• There is no monthly fee to collect images on the Home camera. A monthly fee is only incurred if you elect to use cell service.
No-glow & low-glow IR
Has 28 850nm LEDs that provide long range and best IR image quality.
|Flash Power||56 High Power LEDs
Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high power LEDs instead of cheaper commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 100+ feet.
|Trigger Speed||1/4 second
Fast trigger speeds allows the camera to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera.
|Recovery Speed||1 to 2 seconds
The camera can be ready for the second shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second animal following the first.
|Battery System||D battery, quantity 4
D batteries have up to 8 times the power of AA batteries.
|Battery Life||Up to 12 months -- Over 10,000 images (when CuddeLink is disabled)
Battery life depends on battery quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors.
|Day Images||Full color
5MP or 20MP color images with stunning clarity.
|Night Images||IR black and white
5MP or 20MP properly exposed b/w images with excellent black and white definition.
|Image Imprint||Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID
Black bar identification for easy reading.
|Zone Control||Yes (Select wide or narrow)
Set the animal detector to wide view or narrow view as required by the situation.